"CANTOLOPERA" is a fantastic publishing and record project that offers a completely new way of approaching the great vocal repertoire. Each edition include vocal score and one or more CD containing, for each title, a “complete version” for example and guide and the respective “orchestral accompaniment” for studying and practicing over which, enthusiasts student and professionals can practise. Each volume also contains the libretto, in both original language and English, accompanied by a note on their context, as well as information on the performers and the Compagnia d’Opera Italiana orchestra, that can reach up to 200 members between instrumentalists and chorus.
1. Umberto Giordano, Andrea Chénier: “Colpito qui m’avete” – “Un dì all’azzurro spazio”
2. Ruggero Leoncavallo, La bohème: “Musette!” – “Testa adorata”
3. Amilcare Ponchielli, La Gioconda: “Cielo! E mar!”
4. Giacomo Puccini, La fanciulla del West: “Ch’ella mi creda”
5. Giacomo Puccini, Turandot: “E lucean le stelle”
6. Giuseppe Verdi, Aida: “Celeste Aida”
7. Giuseppe Verdi, Otello: “Esultate!”
8. Giuseppe Verdi, Otello: “Dio! mi potevi scagliare tutti i mali”
No customer reviews for the moment.